Once again, not somebody who I see as underrated in the world at large. But the community in which he is well-known seems, once again, to have less overlap with it should with the community that reads here...
- The ambivalent role of China in global income distribution
- Did socialism keep capitalism equal?
- The rule of robots in Stiglitz and Marx
- Global Inequality: A New Approach for the Age of Globalization
- Why the Global 1% and the Asian Middle Class Have Gained the Most from Globalization
- The greatest reshuffle of individual incomes since the Industrial Revolution
- Global Inequality Explained
- 5 Powerful Forces Driving Inequality - Bloomberg View