- https://www.icloud.com/pages/021m0Y32sKZuLBX0bdIGcPxAQ poster
- https://www.icloud.com/pages/0EKRB23pepHBMLHByVLO8RO5g prose
- http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2013/05/understanding-karl-marx-hoisted-from-the-archives-from-four-years-ago-may-day-weblogging.html html
- https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0DEmQu11yYi1vFh7t3JvZ8swQ presentation
- Discussions of Communism: A reading list http://www.bradford-delong.com/2016/12/communismresources-a-reading-list.html
- A reading list on communism for post-millennials http://www.bradford-delong.com/2016/08/communism-and-really-existing-socialism-a-reading-list-for-post-millennials-1.html
This File: http://www.bradford-delong.com/understanding-marx.html
Edit This File: http://www.typepad.com/site/blogs/6a00e551f08003883400e551f080068834/page/6a00e551f0800388340224df31bd6a200b/edit?saved_added=n
Teaching Economics: http://delong.typepad.com/teaching_economics/contents.html
Matthew Yglesias (2013): May Day Marxism: Capitalism is looking pretty shabby.
2006: Introducing Serious, Permanent Bugs into Your Wetware: A previous post contained links to how you could temporarily misprogram part of your wetware--your visual cortex--for amusement. Here we find Michael Fitzgerald, a man who has seriously misprogrammed substantial chunks of his frontal lobes by reading Karl Marx's Capital—something that, I am becoming convinced, should only be done by somebody with immunity to the mental virus—by a trained intellectual or social or economic historian, or by a trained neoclassical economist...