The New Republic would be much stronger if Spencer Ackerman were still writing for it. Just saying:
Dicking Around | The American Prospect: In his fawning new book about Dick Cheney, Stephen Hayes leans heavily on superficial details and explanations, and demonstrates a surprising lack of curiosity about what drives the man he's devoted so much effort to covering...
- How Liberals Can Take Back The Supreme Court by Douglas T. Kendall & James E. Ryan
- Are the Revisionist Takes on the Six Day War Accurate? by Benny Morris
- How Asian Nations Have Taken Advantage of 9/11 by Joshua Kurlantzick
- Does "Neoconservative" Mean Anything Anymore? by Peter Beinart & Jonah Goldberg
- Big Pharma Propaganda And You by Arnold S. Relman...