Chief Advantages of the iPad so Far:
- Its sub-netbook size allows me to pull it out and use it in a lot of places and at a lot of times where pulling out the laptop just doesn't work.
- It is a lot friendlier as a note-raking and quick-lookup device than a laptop.
- Data entry.
- Moving files across platforms to work on them. (In the end, this may make me a Google docs user.)
- Hitting the "caps" key when trying to hit the "a" key with my left little finger.
- Hitting the spacebar when trying to hit one of the bottom-row letter keye.