Which of these should I take to Berkeley for the first day of the semester today:
- iPhone (for communicating).
- iPad (for taking notes during pointless bureaucratic meeting).
- Four-year-old laptop with busted screen (to drive the projector in the lecture hall).
- New laptop (to consult my notes while lecturing).
- Livescribe Pulsepen (to make backup copy of lecture audio in case Webcast system punks out).
I must say that I am very tempted to take all of them. They only weigh twelve pounds all together...