Felix Salmon vs. Leon Cooperman
Robert Skidelsky's Lib-Dem Conference Special

Understanding Kocherlakotas Past...

A question:

My view: 20% chance of trolling, 80% simply not having done his homework--not understanding that in his model the way you get from your starting point of reduced interest rates to the long-run equilibrium of lower inflation is that you have a hyperinflation in the short run.