The Sequester Impact on Oregon | Rebecca Thies: Repealing Sequestration Would Create 900,000 New Jobs in a Year | longandvariable | A blog on macroeconomics and public policy by Tony Yates | Adam Posen: What the return of 19th century economics means for 21st century geopolitics | Kat Bauman: A Visit to Leatherman, in Which I Briefly Become One with Their Production Process, by - Core77 | Kiley Kroh: In California, Climate Change Is 'Real, And It’s Already Here' | Paul Krugman: Milton Friedman, Unperson |
- Robert Waldmann: I coulda been rich if I had thought of this 250 years ago
- Belle Waring: Letter from the Eugene Talmadge Bridge
- Anil Dash: Shushers: Wrong about movies. Wrong about the world
- Paul Krugman: What Janet Yellen--And Everyone Else--Got Wrong
- Emre Soyer and Robin M. Hogarth: The illusion of predictability: How regression statistics mislead experts
- Jed Lewison: McConnell campaign manager on working for Mitch: 'I'm sorta holding my nose for [the next] two years'