- Megan McArdle: The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well Is the Key to Success
- Richard Grossman: WRONG: Nine Economic Policy Disasters and What We Can Learn from Them
- H. Rider Haggard: King Solomon's Mines: Complete and Unabridged (Puffin Classics)
- Ian Buruma: Year Zero: A History of 1945
- Ilya Somin: Democracy and Political Ignorance: Why Smaller Government Is Smarter
- Jeff Madrick: Age of Greed: The Triumph of Finance and the Decline of America, 1970 to the Present
Archives Highlighted Previous Edit COVID Market for Man Slavery 20th C. Reading 'Chicago'