Prospects for Asia and the Global Economy: 2013 Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco: 2013 Asia Economic Policy Conference
November 3, 2013:
- Dinner: John C. Williams, Jerome H. Powell
November 4, 2013:
- John C. Williams
- Jerome H. Powell, "Opening Address"
- Lant Pritchett and Lawrence H. Summers, "Asia-Phobia Meet Regression to the Mean"; discussants: Chang-Tai Hsieh, Robert C. Feenstra
- Carmen Reinhart, "Crowding-Out Redefined: The Role of Reserve Accumulation"; discussants: Alan M. Taylor, J. Bradford DeLong
- Martin Wolf, "The Shifts and the Shocks: Emerging Economies in an Age of Financial Crisis"
- Andrew Rose, "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies"; discussants: Anil Kashyap and Frederic Mishkin
- Hyn Song Shin, "The Second Phase of Global Liquidity: Its Impact on Emerging Economies"
November 5, 2013:
- Olivier Jeanne, "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective"; discussants: Jonathan Ostry, Guillermo Calvo
- Gerard Caprio, "Financial Regulation After the Crisis: How Did We Get Here, and How Do We Get Out?"; discussants: Takeo Hoshi, Ashoka Mody
- Woon Gyu Choi, David Dollar, John Murray, "???"
- Barry Eichengreen, "???"