Must- and Should-Reads:
- Osborne is mistaken to apply Victorian values to fiscal policy :
- The FOMC, the Board of Governors, and Fed Interest Rate Policy :
- Must-Read: The FT Lets Itself Down Again: Francesco Giavazzi on Greece :
- Must-Read: The Decade Behind :
- Must-Read: Nordic Zombie Arguments :
- Must-Read: Free Lunch: Iron rule from No 11? :
- Must-Read: Why Am I A Keynesian? :
- Must-Read: Right to reply--Jonathan Portes on Niall Ferguson :
- A new attempt at measuring the value of health insurance :
- Why has the U.S. labor force participation rate declined? :
- $15 too High for a Local Minimum Wage?
- British Conservative-Liberal Democrat Austerity Data Bingo!
- Republican Ex-Members of Congress Still Only Willing to Complain About "Congress"
- The Permanent News About the 2009 Stimulus Bill
- The Permanent News About the Transitory Monthly Employment Report: June 2015 Snapshot
And Over Here:
- Ah. So Medium Is Getting Into the Tinyletter Business...
- Niall Ferguson Claims He Was Smeared by Facts, Fights Back
- Across the Wide Missouri: Journamalism Watch: 'Obama's failure to transcend America's partisan divide is not the result of a deliberate decision by the Republican Party to deepen that divide, but rather of Obama's failure to lead, with leadership.'
- Comment of the Day: Lee A. Arnold: Thurday Musings on Macroeconomic Policy and 'The Right'
- Live from the Ferry Building: Vineet Bhagwat*: Is the San Francisco Housing Market Efficient? (2006): 'Under the direction of: Professor Jonathan Levin...
- When Did I First Come Out in Support of NGDP Targeting?: DeLong FAQ
- Live from La Farine: As I wrote, moderate Republicans have abandoned the claim that President Obama stiffed them and ran a partisan administration
- Liveblogging World War II: June 11, 1945: Atomic Bomb: The Franck Report
- Hoisted: Will I Ever Be Allowed to Disagree with Paul Krugman Again? (Niall Ferguson Edition)
- Liveblogging the Cold War: June 10, 1945: Stalin and the Turkish Crisis: ""
- How Much Does "Liberalism" Mean "Neoconservatism" or "Racist Crackpot"?: Reposting a Sokratic Dialogue on the Old and the New New Republic
- And I Will Dwell on the Balanced-Growth Path, Forever!
Might Like to Be Aware of:
- "About a week before former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) is set to jump into the 2016 presidential race, The WSJ reported that Republican strategist Danny Diaz would serve as... campaign manager. That report... conflicts with earlier reporting that David Kochel... would serve.... Sara Fagen... had also been mentioned as a top prospect for campaign manager..." :
- Thomas M. Davis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- NOAA Study Confirms Global Warming Speed-Up Is Imminent :
- Jack Danforth blames political smear campaign for [State Auditor Tom] Schweich's death
- Platforms All the Way Down :
- "John Paluska and Andrew Hoffman’s second Berkeley restaurant after Comal will be called The Advocate and is slated to open next month in its Elmwood location, at 2635 Ashby Ave... a menu of dishes inspired by southern Mediterranean and Moroccan/North African cooking, ‘all viewed through a Northern Californian lens,’ according to the owners.... Paluska and Hoffman have recruited John Griffiths to be the new restaurant’s executive chef..."
- Startup Geometry Podcast :