Must- and Should-Reads:
- Must-Read: Glenn Hubbard Taking Capital's Gains: Capital's Ideas and Tax Policy in the Twenty-First Century Must-Read: : Leveraged Bubbles Must-Read: : Interest Rates: Natural or Artificial? Must-Read: : Are California Employers Dropping Health Insurance for Part-Time Workers? | Are California Employers Dropping Spousal Coverage or Limiting Eligibility for Health Insurance? | Are California Employers Cutting Hours to Avoid Providing Health Benefits?
- Must-Read: What Increasing Education Will and Will Not Do for Earnings and Earnings Inequality: A Response to the WCEG’s Steinbaum and Schmitt :
- Weekend reading :
- How much is the Internet worth to the average American? :
- What is predistribution? :
- Bolstering the bottom by indexing the minimum wage to the median wage :
- Musing About Ezra Klein's Views of the Political Economy of ObamaCare
- Startup Geometry Podcast: Brad DeLong and Scott Gosnell
And Over Here:
- Comment of the Day: State-Level Fiscal Policy: 'While I agree with what you literally say... :
- Liveblogging World War I: June 19, 1915: The SDP German Opposition
- Liveblogging World War II: June 18, 1945: White House Meeting
- Must-Read: David Smith: "Why has R, despite quirks, been so successful?"
- Today's Economic History: Clarence Darrow
- Live from Pete's coffee: There is something pathetic about being the first customer at the Pete's Coffee as it opens. This is especially the case if you have not yet finished your discussion of Jorda et al...
- Premier Je Suis, Second Je Fus, Mouton Ne Change
- Hoisted from teh Internet from Two Years Ago: The 1% Need Better Defenders
Might Like to Be Aware of: