Must- and Should-Reads:
- Lessons from the Medi-Cal Expansion Frontlines :
- The Missing Lowflation Revolution :
- Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest Redux :
- The Unseen Threat of Capital Mobility :
- Review of "￼￼￼Economics Rules: Why Economics Works, When It Fails, and How to Tell the Difference", by Dani Rodrik :
- On the Proper Size of the Public Sector, and the Proper Level of Public Debt, in the Twenty-First Century - Equitable Growth
- Weekend Reading :
And Over Here:
- Comment of the Day: Daniel Shaviro: 'Actually, it's worse for Rubio than this suggests...
- Best Books Read in October 2015
- Rethinking Macro Policy: Session IV: FIscal Policy in the Future
- On the Proper Size of the Public Sector, and the Proper Level of Public Debt, in the Twenty-First Century: The Honest Broker for the Week of October 26, 2015
- George Washington to Horatio Gates, October 30, 1777
- Must-Read: Marshall Steinbaum: The Unseen Threat of Capital Mobility
- Must-Read: Thomas Laubach and John C. Williams: Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest Redux
- Must-Read: Antonio Fatas: The Missing Lowflation Revolution
- Live from Sable Palms: Ed Kilgore: Life Support
- A Warsh-Spence Smackdown from 78 Years Ago...
- Unleash Chiang Kai-Shek!!
- Live from Crow's Coffee: But isn't it the case that the JEB! Bush campaign's soul fled long ago?
Might Like to Be Aware of:
- The GOP's Grotesque Festival of Lies :
- Remixing Research: How to translate research into multimedia stories :
- Herbert Hovenkamp
- Bonus Extra Monday Smackdown: Doesn't Anybody at the New York Times or in the Jeb Bush Campaign Know What Pickett's Charge Was?
- Head Witch Hunter Charles Krauthammer Now Wants Fewer Witch Hunts :