Delong Smackdown Watch: Health Care/Jason Kuznicki Edition: Me? I find my great-great uncle Abbott's argument in the 1931 American Economic Review that classical liberalism and laissez faire as we know it did not emerge and does not predate Nassau Senior and the anti-Corn Law League of the 1820s to be conclusive...
From Five Years Ago:
- Worst Economists Alive Winners--Holtz-Eakin, Wallison, Thomas, and Hennessy--Watch
- Can't Anybody in Obama's Inner Circle Play This Game?
- Is There a Rule That Right-Wing New York Times Columnists Must Be Ignorant of the History of Their Own Religious Tradition?
- Hoisted from Comments: George Orwell's Motivations
- Delong Smackdown Watch: Health Care/Jason Kuznicki Edition
Ten Years Ago: