Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- How bank networks amplify financial crises: Evidence from the Great Depression | VOX, CEPR’s Policy Portal :
- The IMF, the neoliberal agenda and the world we’ve built :
- Why the Very Poor Have Become Poorer :
- "Maybe I have to tweet this every day": (2010): New Deal Denialism :
And Over Here:
- Must-Read: James Bessen: Lobbyists Are Behind the Rise in Corporate Profits
- Must-Read: Stephen G. Cecchetti and Kermit L. Schoenholtz: Spillovers, Spillbacks and Policy Coordination
- Must-Read: Ricardo Hausmann: Overdosing on Heterodoxy Can Kill You
- Populist Backlash and Political Economy
- Sam Wang Was Right!
- Hoisted from Two Years Ago: Jack Goldsmith Tries Patience with Michael Kinsley and the New York Times
- Links for the Week of May 29, 2016
- Liveblogging World War I: May 30, 1916: Jutland
- Sunday Theology Weblogging...
- (Early) Monday Smackdown: Why Tom Friedman and the New York Times Are Like Bilgewater
- Does One Improve Intellectual Diversity by Hiring or Reading "Conservative" Idiots?
- (Early) Monday Smackdown: Anne Laurie and Company on Bernie Sanders
- Live from the Log Cabin: Via [Sidney Blumenthal], Honest Abe had some choice words for today's Republicans who claim that 'religious liberty' means 'the right of bosses to make their customers and their employees follow their religion'...
- Weekend Reading: Prakash Loungani on the Extremely Wise Dani Rodrik: Rebel with a Cause
- Must-Read: Pascal Seppecher, Isabelle Salle, and Dany Lang: Is the Market Really a Good Teacher?
- Must-Read: Wired: The Economic Lessons of Star Trek’s Money-Free Society: "Manu Saadia... went looking for a book about the economics of Star Trek..."
Might Like to Read:
- Sunday Evening Open Thread: Could Be Worse…: Glenn Thrush: "Paul Ryan sees his 2016 job as ensuring that the party doesn’t become a Cult of Trump." Dan Drezner: "In that case he's failing at his job." :
- Benchmark Politics
- A Colder War :