Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- Economic Surveys: United States 2016 :
- Blockchain Company's Smart Contracts Were Dumb :
- A Blockchain: A Parliament without a Parliamentarian :
- If the Modifications Needed to Accommodate New Observations Become Too Baroque ... :
- American Growth and Inequality since 1700: "Inequality is not driven by some fundamental law of capitalist development, but rather by episodic shifts in five basic forces: demography, education policy, trade competition, financial regulation policy, and labour-saving technological change..." :
And Over Here:
- Live from the Make-Out Room: Charlie Stross: Gratuitous Self-Promotion: The US West Coast Remix
- Links for the Week of June 19, 2016
- Must-Read: I confess that I haven't been following Brexit, because it has seemed to me that--whatever you think of the European Union--Britain's strategy is obvious... Dan Davies
- Weekend Reading: Numbers of the Beast
- Must-Read: Paul Krugman: Is Our Economists Learning?
- Liveblogging Postwar: June 19, 1946: Albert Speer
- Liveblogging Postwar: June 18, 1946: Eleanor Roosevelt
- Live from the Journamalists' Self-Made Gehenna: Storify: Horse-Race Reporters and Journamalism...
- Live from Duke: Storify: Guillermo Calvo: Macroeconomics in Times of Liquidity Crisis
- Live from the Derai Alliance: Storify: Helen Lowe: Tweets About 'The Wall of Night'
- : Must-Read: Paul Krugman: When Virtue Fails
- Weekend Reading: Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson: Remembering Andy Grove—and Government's Role in Modern Technology (Concrete Economics)
- ive from Bodega Bay: Let me, for one, welcome our avian masters: John Timmer: Bird brains are dense—with neurons
* Live from Texas: Can one die of schadenfreude? Asking for a friend: Brian Tashman: Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
Might Like to Read:
- http://amzn.to/1UEU2Sq : The Nightmare Stacks
- Wise Child :
- Green Party Presidential Campaigns, In One Tweet :