Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- Brexit :
- No, Now This Is Officially the Hottest Earth Has Ever Been [UPDATING] :
- Is American Really in an Anti-Establishment Rage? :
- The Engine and the Reaper: Industrialization and Mortality in Early Modern Japan :
- : [Lending to Poor People Didn't Cause the Financial Crisis]http://equitablegrowth.org/?p=27453)
- What can we learn from the Fight for $15?; June 30, 2016: "SEIU Local 775 Founder and President David Rolf.... Elianne Farhat from the Center for Popular Democracy, Janice Fine from Rutgers University, Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner from MomsRising, and a worker and organizer from the Fight for $15 will discuss the future of the economic justice movement..." :
- The Effectiveness of the European Central Bank’s Asset Purchase Programme: Since the end of 2014, inflation has been at or very close to zero. With very little ability to move the actual interest rate further into negative territory, the ECB has resorted to unconventional measures. The latest of these includes a programme to purchase corporate bonds, which started on 8 June 2016. :
- The Fuqua School of Business
- Fiscal Stimulus, Fiscal Inflation, or Fiscal Fallacies? (2009):
- A Dark Age of Macroeconomics (2009):
- The polyamorous Christian socialist utopia that made silverware for proper Americans :
- Occupational Licensing and the American Worker :
And Over Here:
- Liveblogging World War I: June 24, 1916: The Somme
- Must-Read: Bloomberg: Brexit
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Storify: Thomas H. Crown: Donald Trump--The Developer
- Must-Read: Courtesy of Erik Loomis of Lawyers, Guns, and Money: Yes, it is hot. But it's a dry heat. Why do you ask?
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Yes, the whole Trump operation is a grift. Why do you ask?
- Must-Read: Jamelle Bouie: Is American Really in an Anti-Establishment Rage?
- Must-Read: John Tang: The Engine and the Reaper: Industrialization and Mortality in Early Modern Japan
- Comment of the Day: Jorgensen: Obama being black is just a small incremental change...
- Must-Read: Barry Ritholtz:: Lending to Poor People Didn't Cause the Financial Crisis
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Josh Marshall: For Trump, Almost Normal
Might Like to Read:
- Thomas H. Crown: Donald Trump--The Developer: Best breakdown of Trump I've read yet! Thank you @ThomasHCrown! :