Procrastinating on June 29, 2016
Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- No One Will Listen To Me: "Even if your driverless cars work (they won't in my lifetime), they won't be cheap and they won't solve congestion and they won't magically get rid of the peak commuting problem. Of course we'll all be telecommuting our 4 our work days by then. That's been promised for decades, too..." :
- A Progressive Logic of Trade :
- Why the Public Has Stopped Paying Attention to Economists :
- Reaping the Whirlwind :
- Seeing Like a Market :
And Over Here:
- Live from the Self-Made Gehenna of Brexit: Joe Weisenthal: 'It just gets better and better in the UK'
- Must-Read: Andrew Golis: Comments Are Usually Garbage. We’re Adding Comments to This.!
- Must-Read: Jay Rosen: Facebook Backs Off on the View from Nowhere
- Must-Read: Timothy B. Lee: Brexit Isn’t the Most Serious Threat to the EU — the Euro Is
- Live from the Right-Wing's Self-Made Gehenna: WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?: Martin Feldstein: How EU Overreach Pushed Britain Out
- Must-Read: If you have not been reading Dietrich Vollrath's weblog on economic growth, you should. He has been teaching the world a masterclass in understanding the patterns and determinants of economies' long-run growth trajectories: Dietrich Vollrath: The Persistence of 'Technology'
- Make the Twitter You Want to See!
- Live from Westminster Palace: Storify: 'Legitimacy' and the Labour Party Leadership: A Rnat