Another in my series of webloggers who I think are underappreciated--of people who, by accidents of chance and historical contingency, are just as smart (or more) and are as (or more) worth reading as I am. Richard Mayhew of Balloon Juice is doing some of the very most interesting blogging-from-the-trenches of our health care financing system.
Here's a baker's dozen of worthwhile reads:
- Federalizing Medicaid funding (2016):
- CHIPPING away at uninsurance (2016):
- The hope of stabilization (2016):
- Hyde and Single Payer (2016):
- Fear to defend the ACA (2015): :
- Rate increases (2015): :
- Docs, guns and population health payments (2014):
- Reading the Manhattan Institute so you don’t have to: Part 1 (2014):
- What a difference a year makes (2014):
- Brad Delong Smackdown Watch (2014):
Read him, you should. Be much smarter, you will. Hmmmm?
- Zeynep Tufekci: Underrated? No, But...
- Steve Randy Waldman: A Baker's Dozen from an Underappreciated Weblogger for Late April 2016
- Trying to Start a New Weblog Feature...
- Oliver Willis: Thursday Underrated Non-Economic Weblogger