- Loren Adler and Paul B. Ginsburg: Obamacare Premiums Are Lower Than You Think
- David Zilberman: Agricultural economics as behavioral economics
- Elon Musk: Master Plan, Part Deux
- William G. Bowen and Michael S. McPherson: The student loan debt crisis is overblown. The real problem is college completion rates
- John Haas: "First federal regulations of business was Miss. steamboats (I think)..."
And Over Here:
- Must-Read: Mike Konczal: The Forgotten State
- Must-Read: Paul Krugman (2013): Other Austerity Bloopers
- Liveblogging Postwar: July 24, 1946: Operation Crossroads: Baker Shot
- Live from the Republican Party's Self-Made Gehenna: Adam Gopnik: Being Honest About Trump
- The Scary Debate Over Secular Stagnation--Hoisted from the Milken Review of Nine Months Ago
- In Which I Face My Social Media Ineptitude Squarely
- Must-Read: Noah Smith thinks Chicago-style macroeconomics is a diseased intellectual discipline. I believe he is correct...
Might Like to Read:
- Lucy P. Marcus: The British Leadership Disease
- Josh Marshall: Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing:
- Franklin Foer: "Let's review the question of Russian intelligence's involvement in these leaks, which seems controversial to some..."
Perhaps Worth Reading...