Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- What’s the Problem With Protectionism? :
- Rethinking Capitalism :
- Ari Berkowitz: Is Your Nervous System a Democracy or a Dictatorship?
- Rex Nutting: Manufacturing Output Has Doubled in Three Decades
- John Quiggin: Do Climate Sceptics Exist?
- Nick Bunker: Did the Great Recession reduce U.S. productivity growth? - Equitable Growth:
- Menzie Chinn: Heckuva Job, Nigel!
- Tamara Straus: Five Questions for Robert Reich about Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few:
- Joshua Gans: Why Elon Musk’s new strategy makes sense
- Richard Mayhew: Market Segmentation for providers
And Over Here:
- Must-Read: John Quiggin: Do Climate Sceptics Exist?
- Must-Read: Barry Eichengreen: What’s the Problem With Protectionism?
- Live from America's Better Self: Adam Silverman: And Now for the Other Side of Policing: What You Don’t Hear Much About
- Monday Smackdown: Hacks Gotta Hack Department!:
- Must-Read: Rex Nutting: Manufacturing Output Has Doubled in Three Decades
- Live from the Phanerozoic: Sarda Sahney and Michael J Benton (2008): Recovery from the Most Profound Mass Extinction of All Time
- Must-Read: Mariana Mazzucato and Michael Jacobs, eds.: Rethinking Capitalism
- Live from the Journamalists' Self-Made Gehenna: Doug!: Only love can break your heart
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Reince Priebus: Defends Donald Trump's Right to Imply Your Dad Killed JFK
- What Thinkers Will Define Our Future?: No Longer Fresh at Project Syndicate
- Links for the Week of July 24, 2016
- Live from America's Better Self: Howard Wolfson: “Mike Bloomberg... will make a strong case that the clear choice in this election is Hillary Clinton...”
- Live from the Olympic Peninsula: Michael Carman: Sea Otter Madness Close to Hoh Head
- Weekend Reading: Aceto: Review of Cynthia Ozick: "Critics, Monsters, Fanatics, and Other Lit..."
- Must-Read: Ari Berkowitz: Is Your Nervous System a Democracy or a Dictatorship?
Might Like to Read:
- Reddit: Answer to: "Tell me why Trump is a fascist"
- 12 Monkeys
- Paul Waldman: Despite what you’ve heard, Democrats aren’t in disarray. Their party is under attack from the outside
- Jeninni Kitchen + Wine Bar
Perhaps Worth Reading...