Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- Mary Daly, Dropout-Turned-Ph.D., Informs Yellen’s Job Market Outlook at Fed :
- Why I Like This Market :
- Concessions: "I do wonder how long the UK is going to try to convince itself that the rest of the EU is going to go along with this 'free mobility for me but not for thee' thing. What do you mean I can't go wherever I want? Get the hell out of our country, Poles!" :
And Over Here:
- Links for the Week of July 3, 2016
- Must-Read: Paul Krugman: Trade and Jobs: A Note
- Must-Read: Olivier Blanchard: Boasting a bit...
- Must-Read: Duncan Weldon: Five Thoughts on Brexit
- Live from Gehenna: Hoisted from Thirty Years Ago: "Elie Wiesel: Acceptance Speech
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Gary Wills: A Hater for All Seasons: T. S. Eliot... 'objective correlative'...
- Comment of the Day: Jacques Distler: A Star-of-David on a background of $100 bills?
- Saturday Anti-Semitic Dementia Watch...
Might Like to Read:
- Brexit and the Politics of the Fake Orgasm :
- UAE tells citizens to avoid national dress while abroad after man held in U.S. :
- Democracy (as Only We Know It) :
- How Pepe the Frog Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol :