Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- Gamergate Comes to Economics!: Noah Smith, Friends, and the 'Refreshing' EJMR... :
- Trump, Trade and Workers :
- Labour law reform in France: an appaling mess :
And Over Here:
- Monday Smackdown: What Is Happening to Thomas Byrne Edsall?
- Live from the Stronghold of the Anonymous Flying Attack Monkeys: Storify: Gamergate Comes to Economics!
- Must-Read: Samantha Artiga and Anthony Damico: Health and Health Coverage in the South: A Data Update
- Must-Read: Austin Smith: Don’t Punish Journalists for Software Problems
- Must-Read: Janet Currie and Hannes Schwandt: Mortality Inequality: The Good News from a County-Level Approach
- Liveblogging Postwar: July 5, 1946: Eleanor Roosevelt
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Yael T. Abouhalkah: In Stunning Rebuke, Ex-Kansas Governors Lambaste Sam Brownback’s ‘Destructive Policies’
- Monday Smackdown: Kansas's Conversion into Brownbackistan, and Its Failure
- Liveblogging Postwar: July 4, 1946: Philippine Independence
- Daniel Webster's "Second Reply to Hayne"
- Weekend Reading: John Quincy Adams: ‘She Goes Not Abroad in Search of Monsters to Destroy’
- Live from the Foothills of Mont Pelerin: Storify: Why the Loss of Direction in 1980?
Might Like to Read: