Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- The Macro Impact of Short-Termism :
- Is the Great Recession Really Over? :
- Josh Hausman: What Was Bad for General Motors Was Bad for America: The Automobile Industry and the 1937/38 Recession:
- Diego Anzoategui et al.: Endogenous Technology Adoption and R&D:
- Nick Bunker: Protecting against risk can help boost U.S. entrepreneurship - Equitable Growth:
- Peter Orszag: Saving Money on Cardiac Care
- Ben Schiller: We Need A New Social Contract Between Workers, Companies, And Society
- Mike Konczal and Marshall Steinbaum: Declining Entrepreneurship, Labor Mobility, and Business Dynamism: A Demand-Side Approach
And Over Here:
- Must-Read: Diego Anzoategui et al.: Endogenous Technology Adoption and R&D as Sources of Business Cycle Persistence
- Must-Read: Josh Hausman: What Was Bad for General Motors Was Bad for America: The Automobile Industry and the 1937/38 Recession
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Zack Beauchamp: A Republican intellectual explains why the Republican Party is going to die
- "Gunpowder Empire": Should We Generalize Mark Elvin's High-Level Equilibrium Trap?
- Ploughing with Twelve Yoke of Oxen? 24 Oxen! In Israel in 1000 BC? Wednesday Economic History
- Expenditure Shares, Price Measurement, and True Relative Labor Productivity Growth in Post-WWII Manufacturing: What the Aggregate Deta Suggest
- Testing Datawrapper...
- (Late) Monday Smackdown/Tuesday Hoisted Idiocy: Embarrassingly Poor Legal Reasoning from Michael Cannon and Jonathan Adler
- The Wayback Machine: From Ten Years Ago: July 20-July 26, 2006
- Live from the Gamma Quadrant: The Star Trek movie reboot series strips the utopian core
- Live from Translunar Space: Rick Mastracchio: A Real Photo
- Live from America's Better Self: "When They Go Low, We Go High!"
- Liveblogging World War II: July 26, 1946: Eleanor Roosevelt
- Liveblogging the American Revolution: July 25, 1778: From John Adams to Thomas Cushing
- Must-Read: Stephen J. Terry: The Macro Impact of Short-Termism
- Must-Read: Danny Yagan: Is the Great Recession Really Over?
- Live from the Texas That Never Was: Brian Cronin Comic Book Legends Revealed #329: "E. Nelson Bridwell
Might Like to Read:
- SAMPLE Mizzou Football's Long, Fraught History With Racism On Campus: "The protests that brought down top officials at the University of Missouri were the culmination of a decades-long rift between black athletes and the school..." :
Perhaps Worth Reading...