Over at Equitable Growth: Must-Reads:
- Kavya Vaghul: Preschool is about more than a third grade test score - Equitable Growth
- Donald Trump (2012): Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again
- Nicholas Crafts: Brexit: Lessons from History
- Paul Krugman:: Prudential Macro Policy: Fiscal
- Aaron Carroll: Helpless to Prevent Cancer? Actually, Quite a Bit Is in Your Control
- Paul Krugman: Murky Macroeconomics
- B.D. Summers et al.: Changes in Utilization and Health Among Low-Income Adults After Medicaid Expansion or Expanded Private Insurance
- Jon Brodkin: Google Fiber re-thinks plans as it considers wireless alternative
- Jonathan Gitlin: Running hot and cold with the 2017 Chevrolet Volt
- Rana Foroohar: Uberisation and the dangers of neo-serfdom
- Scott Lemieux: Today in the Neoliberalism of the Neoliberal Barack Obama
- Izabella Kaminska: Bitfinex and a 36 per cent charge from the school of life
- Emily Breza, Supreet Kaur, and Yogita Shamdasani: The Morale Effects of Pay Inequality
And Over Here:
- Live from the Republicans Self-Made Gehenna: Jonathan Chait: Trump Vindicated!
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Betty Cracker: “Second Amendment People”
- Live from Team Bedwetting: I promised myself that I would abandon Team Bedwetting and CALM DOWN when HRC's 538 polls-plus probability crossed 80%
- Must-Read: Paul Krugman: Murky Macroeconomics
- The Heritage Foundation, the Club for Growth, and Stephen Moore Have No Principles Whatsoever. Why Do You Ask?
- Comment of the Day: Shame on the editors of Vanity Fair
- Must-Read: Aaron Carroll: Helpless to Prevent Cancer? Actually, Quite a Bit Is in Your Control
- Live from the Republicans' Self-Made Gehenna: Peter Navarro on Diane Rehm is really sad...
- Live from the Journamalists' Lair: All I can say is: shame on the editors of Vanity Fair--on many levels and for many reasons: Michael Kinsley: Donald Trump and the Limits of Data Journalism
- Must-Read: Paul Krugman: Prudential Macro Policy: Fiscal
- Must-Read: Nicholas Crafts: Brexit: Lessons from History
- Must-Read: Donald Trump (2012): Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again
- From Dean Acheson: Vyshinsky and Chuikov: Hoisted from the Archives
Might Like to Read:
- Marc Sobel: @delong Claims He Invented Sub-Turing Evocation
- Roads to Xanadu... (2015)
- Jason P. Steed: I wrote my PhD dissertation on the social function of humor (in literature & film) and here's the thing about "just joking"...
- Tucker Eskew: What are the lessons of the Khan dustup for political pros and anti-Trump forces? Two big ones...
Perhaps Worth Reading...